Commercial pillar padding for CJ O’Loughlins, Courtown, Co Wexford.
To supply and fit highly visible safety padding offering protection to both pedestrians, cars and trucks to large I beam supporting a canopy roof.
The Safety Padding Solution
We used a specifically designed 76mm thick, closed cell, impact foam covering a 12mm timber carcass.
- The closed cell impact foam will not absorb any water so it’s perfect for outdoor installations.
- The laminated construction provides high levels of safety to pedestrians whilst still being able to greatly reduce damage to vehicles that may accidentally come onto contact with it.
- Internally the padding was strengthened with steel brackets ensuring a highly durable product with a long life span.
- The foam was fully wrapped in bright red vinyl to suit the company’s corporate colour scheme.
- Red 3M reflective tape was added to the outer vinyl at headlight level providing an added safety dimension in low light and darkness.
Safety Padding Ireland can manufacture and install safety padding specifically for your site to all shapes and sizes of pillars, columns, corners and projections for both pedestrians and vehicles.